Apr 5, 2012

C2E2 sketch pre-orders now open!


Okay folks, here we go.
I am now open for sketch pre-orders for C2E2. I will only be taking 6 pre-orders so that I can have plenty of room for people that are attending the show. Also, the pre-orders are $125, while buying sketches at the show is only $100. Just a heads up.
If you are interested in pre-ordering sketches, please email me at stegmanr@gmail.com. I’ll set you up with paypal info and everything needed.
Also, at C2E2 I will be debuting two new prints, both limited to 100 copies. They will be $10 each. One is the AvX cover featuring Cyclops and Cap, and the other is Scarlet Spider. See them below. Get ‘em whilst they’re hot!
I’m really looking forward to Chicago! Please stop by and say hi!


2 comments:

  1. Ooooo that Scarlet Spider print is schweeeeeet! Lucky Chicagoans....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If there are any left over we will probably sell them on cadencecomicart.com...Just FYI!

      Delete