Feb 21, 2012

Scarlet Spider 5 cover



The cover to issue 5 of #scarletspider has been solicited! I inked this one myself, colors by Marte Gracia. Now, if you look at the solicit, you will see that Neil Edwards is penciling. This is just for the one issue. Neil will do a great job. 
This was planned from the get-go. I just can’t do books in four weeks. The demands of detailed comic art are too much to do on that schedule. So occasionally we will have a fill-in. As Steve Wacker said on the CBR forums:
“Nope I do to! Ryan probably could have gotten 5 done in time, but I made the decision to schedule it this way to save trouble later. Yost then was able to craft a story just for Neil.”
It’s just the way things work. I’m working towards being able to maintain a four week schedule and I’m getting closer. But this is the best way to keep the quality as high as possible.
I’m gonna be on this title for a long time. And it’s going to kick ass all the way through. Every issue.

Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment