Jul 21, 2009

Sketchin'!



Hey folks,

I've decided to turn over a new leaf and start doing a thirty minute sketch every morning. The reason for this is two-fold. One is I want to get better at drawing, and sketching is a great way. The other reason is I want to be able to produce a sketchbook at some point and steal people's money.

The sketches will mostly be drawn with red ball point pen and then inked with the Kuretake or Pentel Pocket Brush. Either way, they'll be brushy as hell.

I'm not going to post them always because I want to save some for the sketchbook, but here are my first two. Hooray!

Love,

Ryan

2 comments:

  1. Dude, that's awesome sketches and good idea to have warm up sketching in morning. I sketching everyday during my lunch hour at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete