Jul 18, 2009

Incredible Hercules 131 Preview

Hey folks,

The good people at Marvel have posted an 8 page preview of my third and final issue of Incredible Hercules. I'm pretty damn proud of this 'un. Big doings happen at the end of this issue that'll change the landscape of Incredible Hercules for a few months to come!

I had a great time drawing this book and I absolutely love Fred and Greg's writing together. It is just such a fun, smart book. I'm trying to figure out a way to force them to work with me again. But I'd prefer to not have to use deadly force.

The issue hits stands on July 22nd.

Now, back to finishing up Riftwar #5!!!!

Thanks for looking!

Ryan

****P.S. I am publishing this from my wife's mother's computer, so I can't fix the way the images are being cut off right now, but I will when I get home!****









No comments:

Post a Comment